Pork and Fennel (Sausage) Meatball Pasta
Who doesn’t love a good bowl of pasta? We’ve found that even our fussiest little family members can make an exception for a delicious bowl of meaty, tomato-ey pasta.
Serves 2 - 3
- 1 x jar Cannings Napoli Pasta Sauce (Our Basil flavour is also delicious if you’ve conquered the “green stuff” fear in your house!)
- 2 x Cannings Free Range Pork and Fennel Sausages
- 1 x pack of your favourite pasta (we used gnocchi but any pasta will do! For a GF option, just swap out for GF pasta)
- Cheese to serve
1. Start everything off by popping your pasta on (cook according to packet instructions).
2. Squeeze the filling out of your sausages and shape into balls (smaller or larger depending on your preference).
3. In a tall-sided fry pan with some butter, fry the meatballs until cooked through.
4. Add your pasta sauce into the pan until heated through.
5. Stir in your pasta or serve the sauce on top. Sprinkle with cheese and you’re ready to go!