Honey and Balsamic Glazed Lamb Riblets
The most delicious sticky, crispy glazed lamb riblets. This cut of lamb is seriously underrated and SO good! The combo of honey, balsamic and fresh herbs really takes the flavours of grass fed lamb to the next level. Whip these out for your next BBQ to impress your guests, or as a mid-week treat - honestly, we could eat a batch of these just to ourselves.
- 2 packs of Cannings Grass Fed Lamb Riblets
- ¼ cup runny local honey
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup of olive oil
- 3 sticks of rosemary
- 1 small handful of mint leaves
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- One big pinch of salt (or add to taste)
- 2 brown onions
- Roughly crush and chop garlic, plus rosemary and mint. Add to a bowl with honey, olive oil, salt and balsamic vinegar and mix to combine.
- Add riblets into a container or the bag they came in and coat well with marinade. Leave to marinate in the fridge overnight or for at least two hours.
- When the ribs are finished marinating, preheat your oven to 170C. Roughly chop the onions and lay out across the bottom of a roasting tray lined with baking paper. Lay the ribs out on top of the onions, with plenty of space between each rib.
- Bake for an hour or until meat is tender, turning once halfway through cooking.
- If the meat is looking crispy enough for you, you can serve as is - otherwise pop the oven up to 200C and cook for a further 10+ minutes. Keep a very close eye on them during this process to ensure they don’t burn!
- Serve with a salad of chopped cucumber, avocado, butter lettuce, mint and olive oil and enjoy!