Pork and Fennel (Sausage) Meatball Pasta
This 5 ingredient meatball pasta is the perfect combo of easy and delicious - a winner with kids and adults alike!
- 1x jar Cannings Napoli Pasta Sauce (Our Basil flavour is also delicious if you’ve conquered the “green stuff” fear in your house!)
- 2x Cannings Free Range Pork and Fennel Sausages
- 1x pack of your favourite pasta (we used gnocchi but any pasta will do! For a GF option, just swap out for GF pasta)
- Cheese to serve
- Start everything off by popping your pasta on (cook according to packet instructions).
- Squeeze the filling out of your sausages and shape into balls (smaller or larger depending on your preference).
- In a tall-sided fry pan with some butter, fry the meatballs until cooked through.
- Add your pasta sauce into the pan until heated through.
- Stir in your pasta or serve the sauce on top. Sprinkle with cheese and you’re ready to go!