A fun spin on a classic Latin dish using our very own Ora King Salmon!
Serves 1. For 2, double everything.
• 1 Salmon fillet, skin removed
• 1 small hot chilli
• 1/2 a green, or yellow capsicum
• 1/4 red onion
• 1/2 an orange (or mango), skinned
• 1/3 bunch flat-leaf parsley or coriander
• Juice of 1 lemon
• 1 Tsp white wine vinegar
• Drizzle of olive oil
• Salt to taste
1. Dice all of your ingredients into small cubes. You can cater this to your own preference in terms of size.
2. Combine everything in a bowl and toss with the olive oil, lemon and white wine vinegar.
3. Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
4. Serve and enjoy!
Hot tip: knife for cutting salmon needs to be sharp and wet with a cloth between cuts.