Super Easy Gluten Free (Sausage) Meatball Pizzas
Who doesn't love a meatball pizza! This is one of our favourite easy recipes for when you need something no-fuss but delicious.
- 1x Cannings Free Range Italian Casalinga Sausage
- 1x jar Cannings Napoli Sauce
- 4 - 5 thin slices salami
- ½ cup cheese (we used a mix of mozzarella and tasty)
- 1 - 2 small mushrooms (you can leave these out if you're not a mushroom fan!)
- 1x gluten free pizza base (we used GF Precinct)
- Preheat your oven to 180C.
- Spread the Napoli Sauce over your pizza base to your liking (we used about two tablespoons).
- Cover the base with cheese, then finely slice your mushroom and lay them out evenly across the pizza. Add your salami on top of this.
- Squeeze your sausage out of its casing into small balls (think marbles!) and pop them onto the pizza.
- Place pizza onto a rack or baking tray and bake for around 20 mins or until cheese is golden.