Air Fryer Roast Potatoes
These super easy airfryer roast potatoes are perfectly crispy and will free up much needed oven space when you're cooking for a crowd!
- Salt flakes
- Olive oil
- Chop potatoes into smaller chunks - either halves or quarters depending on the size of the potatoes you're working with.
- Finely chop a couple of sprigs-worth of thyme and rosemary leaves.
- Toss with a generous drizzle of olive oil, herbs, and a big pinch of salt.
- Preheat the airfryer to 200C so it's nice and hot, then place the potatoes into the airfryer basket (make sure not to crowd them or they won't crisp up). Cook for 20 mins, turning once halfway through.
- Remove from the airfryer and transfer to a serving dish. Melt a few slices of butter over the top of the potatoes and sprinkle with chopped parsley.