Prosciutto Wrapped Cheesy Lamb Cutlets
These cheesy prosciutto wrapped cutlets are awesome on the BBQ!
- Free Range Lamb Cutlets
- Free Range Prosciutto (enough for two strips per cutlet)
- How Now Night Walker Cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Season the cutlets all over with salt and pepper. Cut a slice of cheese off the wheel and place on one side of the cutlet (you can also do another piece on the opposite side if you want extra cheese!). Wrap up the cheese/meat portion of the cutlet using two pieces of prosciutto. Make sure you cover the meat and cheese part well avoiding any gaps between the prosciutto pieces - the more snugly they're wrapped, the less cheese will escape during the cooking process.
- Throw the cutlets onto your BBQ or a medium hot pan and cook until prosciutto is crispy and lamb is cooked through to your liking.
- Serve with your favourite salads and enjoy!