Ultimate Christmas Leftover Turkey Sandwich
One of the best parts of Boxing Day is enjoying all the delicious leftovers from your free range Christmas feast. If you're serving turkey on the big day, this is our go-to Boxing Day sandwich!
- Leftover Cannings Free Range Turkey Slices
- 1 bread roll (we love Irrewarra Sourdough Ciabatta for this!)
- Cannings Cranberry Relish
- Double brie
- Baby spinach
- Salt and pepper
- Cut your bread in half. Spread the bottom half with cranberry sauce, and the top half with a generous layer of butter.
- Add a layer of baby spinach on top of the cranberry, followed by slices of leftover turkey sprinkled with salt and pepper.
- Top this off with lots of brie slices then close the sandwich up and enjoy!