Sweet Chilli, Soy & Garlic Chicken Drumettes
Super simple five ingredient Sweet Chilli, Soy and Garlic Drumettes. Perfect for entertaining!
- 1kg Free Range Chicken Drumettes
- 6 tbsp Cannings Sweet Chilli Sauce (plus extra to serve!)
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 and a half tbsp fresh garlic (minced)
- Sliced spring onion (to serve)
- Mix together your marinade ingredients and pour into a plastic bag with your drumettes (use the bag it came in if you can). Allow this to marinate overnight or at least half an hour.
- Preheat your oven to 180C.
- Pop down some baking paper on a baking tray, then evenly spread your drumettes over the tray.
- Drizzle with a little olive oil and bake for 20-30 mins or until drumettes are crispy and cooked through. Since this is a sweet and sticky marinade, if your drumettes are looking like they might start to burn, turn your oven down to 160C and extend the cooking time by 10-15 mins.
- Remove from the oven, sprinkle with finely sliced spring onion and you’re good to go! These are gorgeous with a little extra Sweet Chilli Sauce on the side for dipping.